CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

The best first day of work...

I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning only to find this waiting for me in the bathroom...







I was scared at first because I was half awake and then I realized what it was...so of course I opened it and these were some of the things that were in it....





He also got me my favorite pen ( Pilot gel pen), Starbucks coffee, and the sweetest card ever. Isn't Sandy such the sweetest guy ever???? Today was my first day at my new job as a case worker and he bought me all those things that really really mean a lot to me. He bought me the super cute notebook so I could take intricate notes while in training; He bought me coffee because he knew I would be waking up at the crack of dawn from now on; he bought me chocolate so I could stay awake throughout the day. I could not ask for a better person in my life!!! He knows me sooo well.





The best part was the card. it said so many things and it reassured me that I am doing the right thing with my career. I have been nervous about this position for a very long time, but Sandy has always been by my side encouraging me. I have doubted myself for so long with my career path but Sandy was always there to help me through it and now I finally made it!!!! ( sort of) I finally got my "foot in the door" I have worked so hard to get the experience that I need to get where I am at today and it has finally paid off...just like Sandy said it would!!!!

That man is wonderful and I am so thankful everyday that he is in my life. I know for a fact that I would not be the person that I am today without him....



I can not wait until we are officially husband and wife....



( o yes, I do realize that I almost never update this thing....I will try harder next time!)




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey!! Sounds like you did find the perfect guy!!

(this is nicole garcia, btw)

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.